Uniform, sportswear, sports equipment and a limited range of second-hand uniform are available from:
Tel: +44 (0)1684 581 629
The shop’s regular termtime opening hours are currently as follows:
Leave-out, half term and end of term Fridays: Closed
Summer Holidays 2016
|Thursday 25th August
||1.00pm - 5.00pm
|Tuesday 30th August to Saturday 3rd September
||10.30am - 5.00pm
|Sunday 4th September
|Monday 5th September
||10.30am - 5.00pm
|Tuesday 6th September
||Normal term time hours resume (see above)
|All other times
Schooltogs offers an appointment service to all new pupils. Please contact the shop directly to make an appointment.
A full range of uniform can be purchased online athttp://www.schooltogs.com/
Parents wishing to sell or buy second-hand uniform through the shop should be aware of the following points:
- A minimum sale price of £5 applies to all items. Any items which in the opinion of Schooltogs have a resale value of less than £5 will not be accepted for sale.
- Items presented for sale must be clean and in good condition.
- Any items not accepted for sale by Schooltogs will be disposed of at the discretion of Schooltogs.
- Schooltogs reserve the right not to accept items for sale at their discretion.
- The sale price of items that are sold through the shop will be credited against fee bills (for current parents) or remitted by cheque within 2 months of the sale of the items, less a transaction charge of £2 per item. (Please note that the College Bursary and not Schooltogs are responsible for remitting these payments.)
- All second-hand uniform must be paid for at the time of purchase and cannot be put on account.
- Items remaining unsold two years after being put on sale may be reclaimed by their original owners.
- Items remaining unsold three years after being put on sale may be disposed of by Schooltogs without notice.
Please note that The Downs Malvern operates its own second-hand uniform shop, situated at The Downs.